Saturday, October 25, 2008

The news

Here is the bare min. We are doing great, life is full. Three good kids, good family, and friends.
Having a new baby keeps me busy, the rest of the time that nick is not hunting we are spending time with family. We miss my mom who lives in Oregon and we are sick of the economy and the elections. Kreid is in Preschool and Navey misses him bossing her around. Archer is a good baby and gets lots of attention from his siblings. I will update more pics later, we are at Mandys house and are using her pictures. Mostly things are just normal and we are greatful for that.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Yeah! I'm so proud of you...adopting the blogging world. I'll be checking it frequently! :) Love you and miss you. I need to call you and talk about things.... hang in there.

Brooke said...

Tanys-
I love the pictures!!! Mandy did a great job. you look hot! I like your blog you all did a good job putting it together. Now you can comment on my blog!! I'll call you...you know it!
Love Ya

stephani said...

Tan! When did you start a blog? CUTE! I like it. Ours is lame because I am never home to update it. I dont think Tyson even really knows what is on it..he looks at it once in a while but only when I show it to him..haha. Hope you guys had a fun time at lunch yesterday! I was sad I couldnt come! Hopefully Ill see you soon! Love you guys!